Stir-Fry is a quick, easy, delicious, and healthy meal.
Here's a basic recipe:
1. Saute onions, garlic, and spices in oil for about five minutes (oil of your choice meant for high heat).
2. Add mushrooms, veggies, greens (your choice) stirring occasionally.
3. Splash Persimmon Vinegar (about 1 TBSP) and soy sauce (or tamari, liquid aminos, coconut aminos) (about 1 TSP) in the pan.
4. Continue cooking over medium heat until veggies are soft.
Taste before taking off the heat to determine if you want more vinegar, soy sauce, or spices.
Options for how to serve:
- Serve on top of rice noodles and pour a little miso soup on top.
- Add some strips of chicken or steak to the stir-fry
- Add it to a bowl of rice and top with kimchee.
- Or just eat as is!
Experiment with it and let us know what you think? Or send us your favorite recipe variation and we'll post it on Instagram. email@example.com